'Heart' Prints Cards

With Valentine's Day coming up I started to think about sending some of our family personal little cards from the kids. I love all the different cards using their hand prints especially since grandparents, aunts, etc. can see their growth as they look back and compare them.

The first one I tried was to make a heart using the palms and just
four fingers. It worked cutely, however not everything I was hoping.
I thought this one turned out pretty good and even made
a little rhyme to write around the hands:

Roses are Red, Violets are blue,
Here are ten fingers to the count the ways we love you!
Inside a heart that's meant to say...
You brighten our day like a sunshine ray.
Happy Happy Valentine's Day!
Okay, so the rhyme is cheesy, but it's from the kids and I wrote it on the fly. Cut me a little slack ;)

1 comment:

  1. Loved the card Britney and the same to all of you. This is the cutest craft. You encouraged me to blog and I started one at the following link http://grannyscrochet.blogspot.com/ I am posting patterns/crafts/kitties there. Check out my valentine jewelry. LU GmaG

    ReplyDelete