Embellished Jacket

I wanted to put a little more thought and effort into as many Christmas presents as I was able this year.
Now I only made it to home-making three of them...but that was three more than last year ;)
Here is a jacket I bought and then embellished for my shabby chic sister-in-law.
Step one...Take a plain jacket and spend
three hours playing with different embellishment
ideas before you actually find the one you want to do.
Here it is embellished. I added two-fabric flowers, a wooden
button and two fabric covered pocket flap buttons.
A little more up-close and personal
Just the flowers
These are my favorite part of the jacket hands down...but
I guess that's obvious...though just look at how fabulous
that wooden button looks ;)
-- The Flowers --

No comments:

Post a Comment